Home Repair Program
The City of Georgetown Home Repair Program has been established to provide home repairs to homeowners who are residents of the City of Georgetown and have limited resources. The goal is to help residents with limited resources to make improvements such as weatherization; painting; roofing; accessibility renovations; replacement of roofs, windows, and doors; and upgrades to HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems.
The City has partnered with Habitat for Humanity of Williamson County to administer the program. Interested applicants can find more information, including the application, on the Home Repair Program page on the Habitat for Humanity of Williamson County website.
How do I apply?
Interested residents can apply using the application on the Home Repair Program page on the Habitat for Humanity of Williamson County website.
- Resident of the City of Georgetown (must live within the city limits)
- Own and live in the home
- Meet income limits* (click here to verify)
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- Current mortgage and property tax payments
- Be present during the repair project
- Demonstrated need for repairs based on inspection
Additional program information
- Some repairs may be conducted by volunteer contractors and workers authorized by the Home Repair Program, as available.
- City permits shall be obtained for all projects that require permitting. Permit fees for approved projects shall be waived.
- Pictures will be taken of the property prior to work, as well as upon completion.